Goat Guns Mini TSMG M1A1
Used at large in WW2 and later by criminals at large, the M1A1 became popular for good and bad. We nicknamed CLASSIC for the iconic image it now serves as. You can get your hands on a piece of history with a toy model version of the TSMG.
- 1:3 scale classic TSMG M1A1 Model
- Die cast black metal with Wood-grain (acrylic) stock
- Functional bolt
- Metal magazine with functional mag release
- 3 dummy non-firing .45 rounds
- Trigger squeezes in
- Comes with trophy stand
- Easy to assemble
- Closed barrel - collectibles item
ABOUT THE TSMG MINIATURE WE CALL CLASSIC
- Extremely accurate toy model the M1A1 WW2 rifle. It is a self assembly model with a trophy stand to display on desk or shelf. Comes with three .45 dummy rounds.
SIZE AND COLOR
- CLASSIC comes in at 10" / 28cm. It is 1/3 scale size. The black is die cast metal set against wood grain plastic. The CLASSIC TSMG miniature weighs in at 10 ounces.
- Comes new in packaged box as a self-assembly kit. This can be the best part for users as it assembles like a real one would. Expect 5 to 15 minutes assembly time. Instructions provided with each model or view our assembly videos.