Old Town Predator PDL
On all Kayak orders please call (325)-653-1903 Mon. - Sat. 8am-5:30pm CST for a frieght quote. We will work to give you the cheapest frieght options.
Sale only on closeout models
The Old Town Predator PDL Kayak is bringing hands-free fishing to the Predator kayak family. The Predator PDL hull was designed in conjunction with the PDL Drive for the perfect combination of stability and speed. It will get you to your favorite fishing spots quickly and efficiently and and the seamless forward and reverse will give you exact boat control in wind and currents. The drive installs in and seconds and can be tipped up out of the way instantly for obstructions and shallow water docking. Coming in at 21 lbs, the PDL Drive is so lightweight that it will even float. In addition to the new PDL drive, the Predator hull still has everything you love about the Predator series including the Element seating system, center console, mounting plates, and generous storage options. The Predator PDL comes with the pedal drive and rudder so you are ready to get out on the water fishing right away. Industry Best 5-Year Warranty on PDL Pedal Drive.
- Features PDL Drive for hands-free fishing with Industry Best 5-Year Warranty on PDL Pedal Drive.
- Element seating system features 3 seat positions
- Drive has 10.3:1 gear ratio for fast and efficient pedaling
- Features 6 mounting plates, paddle storage, tackle holders, center console with Mod Pod cover, Exo-Ridge deck, and molded paddle rest
Material: Single Layer Polyethylene Length: 13’ 2” | 4 m Width: 36” | 91.4 cm Seat Height: 15" | 38.1 cm Leg Length: 48" | 121.9 cm Weight: 117 lbs | 53.1 kg Bow Hatch: 16.5” X 10.5” | 41.9 x 26.7 cm Max Load: 500 lbs | 226.8 kg
- Old Town PDL Drive
- Rudder control knob positioned for fast, easy steering
- Element Seating System delivers adjustable, all-day comfort
- Performance Crafted Tri-Hull
- Slip Resistant Exo-Ridge Deck for sure footing and fast drainage
- Scupper Holes including a built-in transducer scupper
- 6 Removable Mounting Plates for accessory mounting without drilling into the hull
- Oversized Exo-Ridge Tank Well for cooler, gear box and more
- Large Bow Hatch with Click Seal Cover holds plenty gear
- 6-inch access hatch in PDL console
- Gear storage pockets designed for fast access
- Rudder System